Friday, November 20, 2015

Week 16

Buenooooo.

So, being honest, this week was not a super exciting one. All of our investigators that could be progressing didn't come to church and we have had appointments cancelled left and right.

But that being said, my own personal testimony has been strengthened a lot! On Thursday we had President Interviews/Training. President Drake is one smart man. He was able to answer all my questions that I had and gave some really good advice. This interview that I had with him confirmed my testimony that he is a man called of God and that he is presiding over this mission with authority and revelation. After the interviews, the Assistants had us pray for 10 minutes that we would have a open mind about what we were going to do next, and then we sat down and wrote ourselves a letter from Heavenly Father. It was such a cool experience! Part of prayer is listening to receive revelation, and when we actually took a minute to write down those revelations, I really noticed how much Heavenly Father has to say to us!

Well I wish I had more to say! This upcoming week is Hna Bonar's last, meaning transfers next Monday and a new companion! I have learned so much from Hna Bonar and its gonna be hard and weird to have her go.

I will make sure to have some super experience to share next time to make up for this week's letter :)

Love, Hermana Baker





We eat dinner with Hna Villareal every Thursday and every time we drive through the gate her 3 HUGE dogs come charging at us. The first time this happened I was terrified, but they're nice so it's all good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment